Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Biplan Hotel is situated 5-minute walk from historical center of the city, bus stop and popular sights. It is 600 m to Daugavpils Train Station. Stropu Lake is 6 km from the property.
All rooms are comfortably furnished, with a TV set, safe, free access to the internet, tea making accessories, convenient beds and working zone, good lighting, bathroom with a shower cabin, personal-care products, towels, fan. Hotel restaurant will surprise the guests with a wide range of dishes for breakfast. In the hotel you can enjoy sauna with a rest room. Also there is a cozy yard that is a perfect place for picnic. The property offers free parking.
Biplan Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children over 16 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>