Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Agressive or anti-social behaviour is not tolerated, especially at night, in this case we keep the right of an early checkout without refunds.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Visit the local bars, ruin pubs, cafes and restaurants - all within walking distance, making it a great base to explore the city!
We offer spacious, bright, and colorful dorms with comfortable beds, each with their own power point, reading light, and large personal locker with plenty of space for your backpack! We have huge windows with plenty of natural light, as well as large shutters for the night time.
We have individual bathrooms with toilets and hot showers for all the privacy you need, and a fully equipped kitchen and common room with FREE espresso, specialty teas, with spices and oils for cooking, available any time! The common room is cosy and intimate with a wall mounted projector and computer - a great social hub to meet other travelers. FREE WiFi is also available throughout the hostel.
Our 24 hour reception has no curfew or lock out, and offers FREE towels, FREE padlocks, FREE city maps and any recommendations or advice you might need about your stay. We can book you airport transfers and taxis as well as various activities including thermal bath and Sparty tickets, walking tours and bar crawls, boat cruises and even caving adventures! Our in-house laundry service includes washing, drying and folding, as well as ear plugs available for the light sleepers.
Join any of our in house activities run by our local Big Fish team, from communal cooking and movie nights, to drinking games and bar crawls to some of our favorite spots!
No shoes policy throughout the hostel !!!!!
Come visit us and join the Big Fish family!
Welcome home :) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
Big Fish Budapest Hostel说：
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>