Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the heart of Wadi Rum protected - Close by to the Little Bridge - Wadi rum Visitor Center - Wadi Rum.
Your Guide will meet you at the Visitor Center or the Parking at Wadi Rum Village.
- The camp includes 8 Stander tents.
- Sharing Bathroom, Toilet.
- Free Towels and shampoo.
- While staying at Beyond Wadi Rum Camp, guests can enjoy traditional cuisine such as grilled meats and the local rice dish called Mansaf, Maqloba, Mandi, Zarb . If desired, guests are welcome to participate in the cooking and preparation of meals. Meals for vegetarians can be prepared as well.
Beyond Wadi Rum Camp Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 07:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 07:30 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD or JOD).
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>