Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 2 weeks before arrival.
Cancellation before 2 weeks and 5 days before arrival: 50% of the total cost.
Cancellation less than 5 day: 100% of the reservation cost.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have private rooms and mixed dorms, all with shared bathrooms and hot showers. You'll have a personal storage locker for your backpack and free linen, towels and use of a hairdryer – all included in the price. There's an elevator to whisk you up to your room, too (you might be tired from climbing the stairs of the Old Town Hall for that epic view!)
Best Spot Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 1 day (24h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
24 hour reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash in CZK, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 0.6 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included and not served at the hostel.
We do not accept customers younger than 7 years of age.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>