Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please note for bookings of more than 5 people, different policies and procedures may apply. For further information please contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that for bookings of more than 2 guests, Bert's Backpackers will endeavour to reserve beds in the same room (subject to availability).
Minimum age for guests is 18.
You must present a valid photo ID upon check-in (either a passport or drivers license) and have a valid CC to save on file.
Checkin: 2PM - 9PM
Check out: 10AM
Cancellation fee equal to 1 night stay applies to all no shows and any bookings cancelled within our 1 day cancellation
Staff reserve the right to ask any guest to leave at any point if they feel it is appropriate
COVID19 GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS
Due to the current health concerns related to COVID19 we will not be accepting any bookings from Victoria or any known 'Hotspot' areas. We may ask you to provide proof of residence for the past 14 days. Please note all our rooms have shared communal and bathroom facilities therefore we are not suitable for self isolation. Dorm rooms 50% maximum occupancy however you may receive your own private dorm where available. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>