Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Belle Époque is just in the San Sebastian Old Town in front of the beautiful City Hall in Boulevard Av., an area with more amplitude, where cultural events native to the Basque Country take place, everything makes the view part of a beautiful and warm place. We are located very close to La Concha beach and next to the fishing port, surrounded by bars with typical pintxos, and if you want to play and have fun, we are a few steps from the Casino.
Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property is close to popular attractions like Monte Igueldo, Monte Igueldo Funicular and San Sebastián City Hall.
With a shared bathroom, rooms at the guest house also boast free WiFi.
Belle Époque Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: : 72h before arrival free cancelation. Cancellation within 3 days, the guest will be charged 50% of the reservation. In case of no show 100% of the reservation will be charged minus the HW deposit.
50% prepayment within 3 days will be charged on the card you provided in the reservation and the other 50% charged on the day of your arrival.
Check in from 15.00 to 20.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
Reception from 12.00 to 20.00
Pet are not allowed
Please, be aware that we don’t have a front desk in Belle Époque, so please, contact us and make sure we know your arrival time so we can ensure a fast and efficient self-check-in.
We ask 200€ security deposit when the reservation is for 4 or more guests
Check-in between 08:00 PM and 12:00 AM will be subject to an additional charge of EUR 15 paid in cash at check-in.
Over 18 years old 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>