Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mo-Fr between 8-12 a.m. and from 4-8 p.m. and Sa-Sun between 9-12 am and 5-8 pm the hostel is permanently staffed. Contact us for check in at other times!
NO CREDITCARDS ACCEPTANCE ! Come with cash
Bedsheets cost additionally 3,50€ once. You can use own clean) sheets or a bedbug free sleeping bag
Chill out and read in one of our two lounges (smoking or non-smoking) and get lost in our library complete with a comic collection. Why not enjoy the wonderful view over Kiel from our balcony on the 4th floor.
When the sun is out head for barbecue area close to the house. Bikers will find a repair station in our cellar; supermarkets, restaurants and a cinema are within walking distance. To the city centre and the waterfront it is a 25 min walk, and it takes about 20 minutes to get to the university
Let the hostel team answer all your questions about the city and what to do there and around.
Please note: We might pre-authorize your credit card with the amount of 90% of the first nights stay. If we are not able to pre-authorize the credit card, we will inform you via email and ask you to provide us with a valid credit card within a certain period of time. If you are not able to provide us with a valid credit card in that given period of time, we preserve the right to cancel your reservation. If we do cancel, you will also receive an email to inform you about that. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>