Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is 7 days before the date of arrival, with
1 day of penalty after this time.
We are waiting for your answer, within 24 hours.
by fax o e-mail not by TELEPHONE
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ideal both for holidays or businness trip for long or short stays.
It's location will allow you to quickly reach duomo cathedral, castello sforzesco, navigli area and the main attractions of milan.
Bocconi university and european institute oncology (i.e.o.) Can be reached on foot or by public transports.
Reception is open from 7:00 to 23:00.
Wi-fi free in each room.
Check in: from 13.00 to 23:00
Check out: Max 11.00 a.m
It is possible to cancel the reservation,
7 days before the arrival date. By fax or e-mail
No telephone .
Please note that any cancellations must be notified at
Least 7 days in advance at italian time ,
Otherwise the first night will be charged to your credit card
Guests can really feel themselves 'at home'. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>