Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel a booking
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
Cancellation charges for all group booking where less than 56 days notice is given are set on the sliding scale below. All cancellation charges are calculated from the day written notification is received by Beatty Lodge. These charges are based on how many days before the date of the first night we receive your cancellation notice.
No. of days Amount you must pay
More than 56 days we will retain the deposit
55-42 days 30% of the total cost of your stay
41-28 days 60% of the total cost of your stay
27-15 days 90% of the total cost of your stay
14 days or less the total cost of your booking
Additional Terms and Conditions
Strictly non-smoking establishment. $200 security deposit required for groups over 10 and $500 security deposit required for groups over 20. Any groups under ten must pay a individual $20 deposit for keys.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Beatty Lodge specialises in large group bookings.
It is an ideal place to base yourself for a group visit to Perth.
We have ample parking, lots of options for group catering and are close to the city and all major transport links.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a quality budget accommodation lodge ideally suited to both groups and individual travellers. We provide a clean and secure environment where you can relax and meet new fellow travellers and make new contacts for future trips.
Our friendly staff are available to assist you with tours, car hire and general information and we offer a wide range of facilities including a swimming pool, mini gym, TV lounge with Foxtel, free car parking, guest laundry and televisions are standard in all rooms except dormitories.
Beatty Lodge has a relaxed environment with clean and comfortable surroundings and with the diverse variety of cultures that magnatise to here on a regular basis, it's a perfect meeting place for travellers. Come and experience this friendly lodge for yourself whether in Perth for study, sports, business or pleasure, we have the facilities and amenities at you disposal to make it an enjoyable stay.
Our rates start from $35 a night in a dormitory which accommodates upto 6 people, and $38 in a 4 bed dorm. Single rooms are from $55 a night, twin and double rooms for $70 a night, and triple rooms at $38 p/p a night. Weekly rates available.
Free Vodafone SIM Card every check in
Full Tour Desk with Special discount for guests 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>