Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be received by phone or e-mail at least 24 hours before the booked arrival time. If not, the balance owing for the first night's room will be charged to your credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group Bookings should be made at least 7 days ahead.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our 8 units are in 4 double bungalows (two large bedrooms and two open air bathrooms in each bungalow). All have adjustable ceiling fans and a balcony. Air Conditioning was recently added to two rooms. A restaurant with TV offers traditional Indonesian and Western dishes with alcohol. Free WiFi daily.
The black sandy beach is only a few minutes from the gate; lovely for an early morning walk. Other restaurants and shops for snacks and personal needs are on the street outside. At the corner (200 mtrs) there is internet and a pay phone service. Just a block west is the Parama Tour Bus stop (from Kuta and Ubud).
We can arrange day tours including hot springs, fishing, diving, snorkeling, and dolphin watching. The Agung family have met international guests for over 7 years now and would be pleased to meet you.
Transport from Airport or Kuta.........600,000 for taxi
(inclds. snorkeling gear)
Fishing snapper (inshore) .............250.000 per person minimum 2 person
Fishing tuna (off shore.....................500.000 per person minimum 2 person
Fishing trips require a two pers. min. Fish dinner is included. Mountain climbing, hot springs visits, trecking and Balinese family visits available. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>