Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation for group 1 week befor arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Inspired by the surf culture and hosted by kitesurfers and snowboarders, Batumi Surf is the best spot for everyone addicted to travelling, active lifestyle and having fun times with old and new friends.
Situated on Melashvili str. (former Kamo), 33/35, Batumi Surf Hostel is in 1 minute walk from the central Europe Square and 5 minutes walk from the central beach.
We occupy the first floor of a new building implanted to the old Batumi with all those cozy balconies, cats, drying linen and other stuff the town is so favorite for. The interior is specially designed for the hostel with two rooms for 7 persons, one for 8 and two rooms for 4 persons (that can be transformed to private doubles), 5 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with all stuff for cooking and a washing machine.
The main zone of the social activity is a chill-out common room with a bar and a yard where you can spend time conversation, drinking Georgian wine of beer, playing table games, reading, watching movies or surfing the web.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception open 24 hours.
Check in at 12 pm.
Check out at 12 pm.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>