Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is our family house; Casa Estrada, built in 1945. We have converted this very spacious 6 bedroom home into a lovely two story hostel. This is our family business and we invite you to come and relax with us in a very safe, clean, peaceful environment!
•All of our rooms have private bathrooms and hot water 24 hours per day
•Breakfast included. Bread,Jam,Coffee,Tea,Banana
•Kitchen is available for cooking
•Cable TV in the dining room
•We can help you book any trip in Peru and arrange travel to any destination
•Staff are available 24 hours per day
•Secure, controlled access
•All of our beds are custom length, accommodating the tallest person
•Gated front patio, indoor open air patio
•Staff that are eager to help you have a great trip!
The beach just a few hundred meters from our home offers plenty of surfing! (you can see them from our hostel :) There is plenty of nightlife in Barranco with Discotheques, Pubs, Restaurants, and shows; all the standard stuff for a great tourist area! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>