Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation or modification of large group bookings must be made at least 1 week prior to arrival. The pending balance for the entire stay may be charged on failure to notify us in time. Once the booking has been paid, it is not refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
This is not a Party Hostel. Everyone must respect the hostel rules regarding noise disturbances and behavior out of courtesy of other guests and neighbors. This Hostel don't accept Hen & Stag Bachelor parties.
Underage people should be accompanied by at least one adult responsible for the group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a comfortable lounge and kitchen area that face onto a beautiful outdoor garden terrace.
Our staffs are friendly & enthusiastic travelers who enjoy hosting social nights (such us Flamenco or Tapas nights) and helping to organize sightseeing activities.
• Great central location - Just 3 blocks from Plaza Cataluña & 2 blocks from Airport Train
• Vibrant, beautiful & safe neighborhood
• Sunny outdoor terrace, great common areas, bright spacious rooms & brand new mattresses
• Free PCs & Wi-Fi
• Free Lockers in shared dorms
• Complimentary coffee & tea (not full breakfast though)
• Fully equipped kitchen & supermarket nearby
• Cable TV, DVD
• Laundry service
• Free bedding (while towels are available for a small fee)
Guests must always inform us of their arrival time in order for the hostel to arrange their check-in. A VALID picture ID will be required to check-in
NORMAL CHECK IN: 13:00 to 24:00 (if you arrive after midnight, you must request a 'late check-in', read conditions please)
CHECK OUT: 10.30 am
LATE CHECK-IN CONDITIONS (for arrivals after midnight): Our reception is open until midnight. If guests arrive after midnight the hostel will charge them 25,00€ for the late check-in.
LUGGAGE STORAGE: If guests arrive at the hostel before the normal check-in time (1 pm), they can leave their belongings in our luggage storage after 9:00 am. The cost of this service is 5€. If guests want, they can also leave their luggage in our storage after the check-out time (10:30 am) until 9:00 pm. The cost for this service is 5€.
AGE LIMIT FOR SHARED DORMS: Being a 'Youth Hostel', our shared mixed rooms are meant to be 'student dorms'. For that reason, children under 7 or guests over 45 years must book private rooms or entire dorms (all beds in a shared dorm). Please, contact us immediately if this concerns you, so that we can assist you.
ATTENTION: We can't accept Bachelor Parties as we are NOT A PARTY HOSTEL.
BARCELONA TOURIST TAX: The local Government charges a Tourist tax to all visitors over 15 years old. This tax will be calculated upon arrival according to city regulations.
This option requires the full cost of the stay to be paid in advance in order to complete the booking process and confirm the reservation. This rate is cheaper, but it cannot be cancelled or modified (consequently, paid amounts cannot be reimbursed).
These reservations can be cancelled (or modified) until 5 full days before the due arrival date (for example, if your reservation is due for the 10th of July, you will be able to freely cancel or modify the reservation until the 4th at 11:59 pm). No modifications or cancellations will be accepted free of charge after that time.
Modifications: They will be subject to our availability and minimum stay requirements. Please note that there will be no refunds in the event of early check-outs.
In any case, if you need to modify or cancel your reservation, please do NOT wait until the last minute because it will be impossible for us to help you, as the more we approach the due arrival date, the less chances there will be of re-selling your cancelled nights.
We are a small hostel, and we cannot afford having empty beds.
Important: If you are arriving after midnight, make sure to request the late-check-in service because all of the reservations that haven't arrived by that time will be considered a no-show and can be cancelled by the hostel.
Deposits: Hostels cannot reimburse the deposits paid online since they are kept by the booking companies chosen by the guest. If you have any inquiries about this, you should contact the booking company.
Credit cards: According to the booking conditions, a valid credit card is required in order to maintain the beds reserved. In the event the provided credit card doesn't work, the reservation can be cancelled by the hostel as there is no guarantee that the reservation will be honored.
Registration Number AJ000518 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
第 10 名, 全球小旅舍
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>