Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located just one block and a half from the famous Tanque La Union and three blocks and a half from the central park. We are at walk-able distance from the main points of interest in the city.
A hostel to rest and enjoy the incredible view of the volcanoes Agua, Fuego and Acatenango from our terrace. Book exchange, tours and shuttles, kitchen, terrace, and everything you need to make this hostel your home away from home. Dorms equipped with comfortable beds, privacy curtain, reading light and a plug in each bed.
Barbara's Boutique Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Passport required upon check-in as a form of identification.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD UPON ARRIVAL
Taxes not included - 22.00% (12% IVA and 10% Tourism - Inguat - Tax)
24 hour reception.
No pets are allowed at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
We reserve the right of admission
The hostel has an age restriction of 18+.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days
Groups of 5 or more people( even with separate reservations) will need to book the entire room, even if the number of people is less than the amount of beds in the dorm. We reserve the right of admission for any group that does not meet the requirements. Any reservation that does not comply with the regulations will be cancelled without a refund. A security deposit will be charged at the check in and returned at check out. The cost of any damages will be deducted from the deposit. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>