Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Banana Garden La Palma is centrally located in the heart of the capital of La Palma and a short two-minute walk from the city beach, with fabulous views of the surroundings and the Atlantic Ocean; both from balconies and from the rooftop.
At our hotel Banana Garden La Palma we therefore want to combine the Canarian agricultural heritage with the distinctive tourism product the islands have to offer, especially La Palma. Banana Garden La Palma has 9 individually designed rooms across 5 floors, each one of them accessible via a staircase and an elevator. All rooms have a fully equipped private bathrooms with rainfall shower. All mattresses (except the single ones) are king size (160x200cm). For those who don't want to limit themselves while on vacation, we also have self-contained studios, with their own little kitchen. Superior, studio, double and economy rooms also have an east facing balcony with views of either the history city centre or the Atlantic Ocean with the beach.
Banana Garden La Palma Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast is included
Reception from 08.00 to 22.00 (24h concierge service through an enabled number and whatsapp)
Pet are not allowed
Minors must be accompanied by an adult. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>