Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full amount to be paid for cancellations within 24 hours. 50% to be paid for cancellations within 72 hours.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bamboo is Beautiful Fiji's fun, friendly and atmospheric budget traveller base. Located within a cluster of cool hostels in the midst of Nadi's Backpacker Beach, it’s an ideal spot to stay to acclimatise, meet people, craft travel plans, and then launch out to some islands! Relax under a huge traditional Fijian thatch hut, swim and play down the sandy stretch of Wailoaloa Beach, swing in a hammock and enjoy the tropical surroundings.
In a nutshell, BAMBOO offers:
- Free 24 hour Airport pick up*
- Free WIFI everywhere
- A location in the heart of Nadi's Backpacker Beach that is on the bus route and just a 10 minute drive from Nadi International Airport
- A Swimming Pool on the beach
- Free nature/culture/adventure activities everyday
- A travel team for island trip planning with local promotions
- A variety of clean and comfortable rooms
- Delicious, cheap food available 24/7 at 'Cafe BAMBOO', featuring daily specials and traditional Fijian cuisine.
- An island-style beach bar with double happy hour, sunset cocktails and open late.
- Live acoustic Fiji-style music every night
- Bamboo Surf School
- ATM onsite
The Bamboo travel team can help to plan and reserve trips to beautiful spots at backpacker prices. Free transfers depart from BAMBOO daily for Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises and the Mamanuca Backpacker Boat. Local buses also stop outside throughout the day.
* please send you flight number in advance
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Fiji
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>