Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
free cancellation 30 days before arrival for groups between 10 and 20 persons, for bigger groups free cancellation 60 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our structure was born in 2018 offers all guests free use of a fully equipped kitchen with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, a bar-bistro where you can enjoy simple dishes at reasonable prices and the option to request half-board or full board treatment, a common area with tables and chairs, benches and tables for large groups, a relaxation area with sofas and armchairs, the wi-fi (fiber fastweb) is free and reaches the entire structure, the showers separated by WC offer more space and privacy and have stools and hangers included, hot water is available 24/7.
Every morning from 8:00 to 10:00, the Balarm Hostel offers a continental breakfast with pastries, jams, butter, orange juice, milk, coffee (professional machine), bread, cakes, Nutella, eggs, cheese, cereals (3 types) Vegetarian and vegan breakfast on request.
Access to the structure is via an electronic keyboard with code that guarantees access only to guests. Each room is equipped with a smoke detector, fire extinguisher, radio and information. On the ground floor you will find a reception modern and an info counter where you can find all the information about our city and island full of treasures and surprises.
Check-out from 00:00 to 11:00
Late check-in after 23.00 and 2.00 with an extra 5.00 € per person. ONLY WITH ADVANCE NOTICE, otherwise, you will find reception CLOSED.
Thank you for understanding!
free parking in the neighboring streets, private parking in the garage at a cost of 20 euros for 24 hours
Free cancellation 48 hours before arrival 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>