Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The old fish factory in Eyrarbakki has been lovingly converted into three one-bedroom apartments and BRAND NEW dormitory accommodation (constructed May 2015). Dorms and common areas are located in the main factory building, and the apartments are located in a separate two-story section. Each of the apartments has its own kitchen, living room, bathroom, and one bedroom. We offer: Lounge with Smart TV with video library, web browser, and more, Fully-equipped kitchen, Coffee & tea available 24/7, Tour booking services available, including scuba diving/snorkeling, horse riding, kayaking, cave exploration, and more. Come and stay a while!
A mini-mart is located at the fuel station right next door, and the renowned Rauða Húsið restaurant is less than a minute away. Located in the quaint seaside town of Eyrarbakki, your gateway to the Golden Circle and the South Coast. Gullfoss, Geysir, Thingvellir National Park, the famous Blue Lagoon, and the waterfall Seljalandsfoss are all less than an hour away, and so is downtown Reyjavík. Flói bird sanctuary less than 5 minutes’ drive away. Convenience store & fuel station next-door.
Each of the apartments has its own kitchen, living room, bathroom, and one bedroom. The dorm accommodation has access to shared bathrooms with rain showers and a shared kitchen and plush lounge areas. Free High Speed Wi-Fi Internet in Every Room available.
Bakki Hostel & Apartments' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00, call to check in after hours.
Check out before 12:00.
24 hour availability by phone.
No pets allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>