Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel is located in a beautiful historic home built in the 1920’s. It’s right in the city center, close to markets, restaurants, bars, and museums. It’s just five blocks away from the Malecón, the vibrant city street that winds along the sea of Cortez. The Malecón is a favorite gathering spot for locals and people from all over the world to shop, enjoy the numerous dining spots and watch our beautiful sunsets. It comes to life after dark with music and places to dance. It’s a perfect place to immerse yourself in the Mexican culture.
There is public transportation to the beaches--the most beautiful ones are only twenty-minutes away. La Paz is just two-hours from Los Cabos and only an hour from magical Todos Santos and El Triunfo. The world-renowned surfing beach, Los Cerritos, is just a short bus ride away.
It has open spaces that are designed for relaxing, inside and out. We offer a TV area, book exchange, board games, kitchen area, free wifi, air conditioning and lockers. And, of course, a free continental breakfast is included. Come stay. We’ll treat you like family.
Baja Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Only Visa and MasterCard. this property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 16.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 % per person per stay
Reception from 8:00 to 22:00. If you are arriving after this time, please let us know in advance so we can be there to welcome you 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>