Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our peaceful street will mean you get a good night's sleep. The Train and Bus Stations are just a few minutes walk away.
We make getting the best of Brighton easy.
Relax in the lounge watching a movie or borrow a book and kick back, swap stories and make new friends in the playden, or cook up a storm in the well equipped kitchen. Help yourself to free tea and coffee. You can even do your laundry.
We offer clean, comfortable, affordable dorms in a variety of sizes, plus private rooms, all in a very friendly atmosphere. Bring your own towel or rent one of ours. We will give you a key to the door so you can come and go as you please, 24 hours a day.
Keep in touch with the folks with the inclusive 100 Mbit/s ultra high-speed WiFi Internet connection.
Come and join the Baggies family, but be careful - you won't want to leave.
Check-in from 14:00 - 21:00
Check- out by 11:00
Cancellation policy: reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival, or no shows, may be charged the first night's accommodation.
We accept payment by cash. The cost of the full stay is payable on arrival. We also accept payments by direct bank transfer subject to sufficient notice.
Photo identification(ID) will be required on check-in. Suitable identification includes passport, photo driving licence or national identity card. £10.00 in cash is required for a key deposit, to be returned upon check out. Kindly note that guests under the age of 18 can only be accommodated in the private rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>