Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Buses to the university campus (not free) come by our bus stops on a regular timetable.
We have a fully equipped kitchen, free pool table, free on street parking, coin-operated laundry, Free WIFI, free BBQ area and comfy beds. We are cleaned daily and have very friendly and knowledgeable staff that will help you plan your travels . Coming in by train or bus? We are only a 3 minute walk from the train/light rail interchange and approximately a 15 minute walk from the Greyhound and Premier Bus stop.All buses into the city beaches are free between 7.30am and 6pm daily. Backpackers Newcastle - your home away from home!
Our office hours are 10am-9pm every day. If you require check-in outside of these hours please contact us 1 day prior to your check in date to organise your late check-in procedure.
Our age restriction : 18-45years. Please provide valid international passport and valid photo ID to check in.
We have a new square eftpos that requires cvc to charge manual payment. Please provide us your credit card details including the cvc code and valid contact phone number prior check in. We reserve the right to cancel your booking without any refund and notification if you fail to do so. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>