Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Laureles, one of the best neighborhoods of Medellin in range to important shopping centers like Unicentro, chain stores like Exito and D1, universities like Bolivarian Potifical University, restaurants like Orale, Mondongo´s and Los Chamos, bars like Oye Bonita, banks like Caja Social Bank, parks like first and second Laureles Park it´s also a quiet and secure neighbourhood.
We have an excellent service, modern rooms, entertainment area, Wifi, data-phone, BBQ area, hot water, a large kitchen to share, outdoor spaces, hammocks, good breakfast and everything you need to rest in optimal conditions.
We have two types of rooms: 2 private rooms and 4 shared rooms, the ones that are shared includes 6 or 8 beds, private bathrooms for each room that comes with toilet paper, soap and towel, we also offer, a fan for each room; and linens, pillow and blanket for each bed. One of the shared rooms with 8 beds (Red Room) is only for women and one of the shared rooms with 6 beds (Silver room) includes a private balcony. The standard private room includes a double bed and a bunked bed, private bathroom with toilet paper, soap and towel; a fan, linens, pillow and blanket for each bed. And the deluxe private room includes 2 double beds, private bathroom that comes with toilet paper, soap and towel; a fan, linens, pillow and blanket; including Tv, bedside table and reading lamp. Every room includes breakfast and has a colour theme for each one.
Backpackers Inn Medellin Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>