Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Campo Santa Margherita, in the middle of the best Venice night life area and where all Venetian people lives and works. It is easily reachable walking from the train station (Venezia S.L.) and from the bus station (Piazzale Roma)! Campo Santa Margherita is the best place to stay in Venice: funny, lively and close to all the main sightseeing of Venice, like Rialto's Bridge, Accademia's Art Gallery, Guggenheim Museum, Palazzo Grassi, Saint Mark Square and Frari's Church. Our neighborhood is plenty of wonderful restaurants, cafe, bars and amazing traditional stores where to make shopping.
Backpackers House Venice offers you both private and shared rooms. Come, stay with us and enjoy Venice!!
Backpackers House Venice's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 10:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hour before arrival.
If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 1st night price of the reservation will be charged unless is booked with non refundable rate.
Property can pre-authorize your card.
Reception Available 10.30 am to 10.00 pm . 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>