Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
- Charge the first night when a guest cancels a booking within 48 hours of arrival.
- Do refund via bank transfer or to credit card and refund transaction fees must be paid by customers.
- A deposit can be charged prior to your arrival.
- No refund will be given after arrival should you alter your reserved dates or leave for any reason before your reserved departure date. We offer a free accommodation voucher for canceled nights.
- Group booking requires 10 % deposit (Non-refundable) to confirm a reservation and $200 bond is required for damages and will be refunded upon departure into a nominated bank account provided.
- Full amount of payments must be paid 7 days before the arrival date for group booking.
- We can't accept booking modification 5 days before check-in or after full payment for group booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- No Cash payment policy. Please pay by your debit or credit card in principle.
- Our check-in time is between 2 pm and 9 pm, After 9 pm, late check-in must be prearranged before arrival.
- Request your photo ID and $10 for a key deposit on arrival. We will return your key deposit on check-out.
- The parking is first to come first serve basis and need to get the parking pass at the reception.
- We reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit card.
If a booking is made with an invalid credit card, we may cancel your reservation without notice.
- No drugs and alcohol permitted on-site.
- The hostel does not allow the presence of animals.
- Guests responsible for fire alarm activation will be responsible for the fines and fees applied by the local Fire department and services
- In case of violation of the regulations, the hostel reserves the right to remove the guest from the hostel for good - without any refunds given.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18-year-old guest.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>