Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 week cancelation before your arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Free Breakfast
- free Bedlinen
· free Wireless LAN in the whole hostel
- air conditioning
· free Citymaps
· free deposit boxes
WE ARE RIGHT IN THE CITY CENTRE - 5minutes walk from OLD TOWN SQUARE. If you are looking for comfortable, clean and quiet accommodation in the centre of Prague with friendly atmosphere, our hostel is the best for you!
Check in is possible from 3PM until 10:00PM.
There is huge shopping centre -Palladium close to the hostel with many shops and restaurants. You can also find many discos, bars, pubs or pharmacy stores close by.
Hostel is ideal for individual backpackers (all ages accepted), families, students and any other groups of people.
Long term accommodation is also possible for a special price.
Our friendly receptionists will help you in everything what you would like to know - at any time they can provide you information about: subway, train, buses, taxi, car rental, city attractions and tours.
We speak English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Turkish, Russian, Czech and Slovak.
Rooms: we have one single bed private room,one double bed private room,one 7 bed female-only dormroom,one eight bed mixed dormroom,two 10 beds mixed dormrooms with a common bathrooms on the floors. Linen is not included.
Dormitory:All rooms are equipped with central heating during the winter time or cold days. Hot shower 24 hours, free maps of Prague. No curfew.
Kitchen and common room is open and free to use at anytime.
Transfer from the airport is possible (please contact us on our e-mail address from your booking confirmation regarding this)
Price: CZK500 (20 EUR) / car
Please Note: In case of damage made to our property guest have to pay for it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon at our Backpacker Hostel! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>