Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the heart of Kazan, on the main pedestrian street. We do not have TVs, but the windows are located in the middle of the building XIX and early XX centuries. The hostel is located on the second floor of a pre-revolutionary building.
Hostel consists of 5 rooms and lounge area, reception, kitchen. In the lounge area guests can relax and spend their leisure time. The hostel has a fun energetic and creative staff. In the hostel we do all kids of creative workshops where painters, decorators and designers share their experiences. Guests can take part in them for free. We love to talk about our city. We know where to have fun, where to taste the national cuisine. We are happy to share and provide all the info about the city. Breakfast is included into the room price. It consists of the oatmeal, toasts, tea & coffee. Please note that the consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden in the property. In addition, we do not welcome intoxicated guests or those who have alcohol odor. For our guests it is important that the hostel will not smell of alcohol, that nobody will disturb their comfortable stay with inappropriate behavior by being intoxicated.
Backpack Hostel Kazan Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Please note that it is strictly forbidden the consumption of alcohol in the property. In addition, we do not welcome intoxicated guests or those who have alcohol odor. For our guests it is important that the hostel will not smell of alcohol, that nobody will disturb their comfortable stay with inappropriate behavior by being intoxicated.
24/7 reception. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>