Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free if you let us know at least 2 days beforehand - otherwise we would have to charge the full amount.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel's decor is modern and minimalist, but also warm due to the wooden beams reminiscent of the old building's architecture. The place has been reconditioned in 2018 and offers everything an eager traveler might need for a most pleasant stay in Bucharest.
At the hostel, all rooms are either single or double/ twin. Some rooms support an extra bed, if you need one please make sure to confirm this with our reception before booking.
Please rest assured that you will never share your room with strangers :)
BREAD&BREAKFAST Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 20:00
Check out before 11:30
Payment on arrival by cash or visa card or master card - debit card, credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>