Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will count with Free parking, Free WiFi, Swimming pool, Outdoor pool, Non-smoking rooms, ATM, Public Transportation and many 24 hours restaurants around. The reception is open 24 hours a day and we speak your language!
Gather with other Hostel guests to go to the parks, water parks, beaches, natural reserves, nightclub, bars and more! More information will be sent to your email once you book our hostel beds.
BHostels International Drive North Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 02:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment collected online upon arrival. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. We don't accept cash nor swipe cards in the property.
Fee and Taxes:
Amenities Fee of 5 USD per bed per night will be added.
Taxes not included - 12.50%
Breakfast not included - Average cost $5/Person.
Non-smoking in the rooms
18+ years old to check-in.
No Pets Allowed.
BHostels sets up upscale hostels within hotels. We partner with hotels and resorts that fit in with our concept, converting some of their rooms into hostel rooms and guide guests on how to meet up with others like-minded.
Please note BHostels, as most hostels, are for travelers only. Proof of ongoing travel may be required at check-in. Central Florida locals may be refused lodging.
Payment will be collected remotely, using the debit or credit card you provided to Hostelword. You should not pay the front desk. We may pre-authorize your card before arrival, and if not valid, we will reach you to provide another valid card. We do not accept cash, except in special conditions. In case of non-refundable rates, the payment will be processed remotely prior to the arrival.
To check-in, provide your ID to the front desk and mention you are part of the BHostels’ list of hostels guests. If you are not in the list, you will need to reach BHostels by email.
Please stay in the bed(s) we addressed. Change of beds are not allowed unless requested by a new reservation.
1 person per bed. Quiet Hours in the Dorms: 10PM to 10AM. Restaurants/Bars on site or 5 min walking if needed. Fresh Linen replaced every 7 days and after check-out.
Age 18 or older to stay in shared Dorms.
If you decide to add nights now or during your stay, please submit a new reservation request online. You very likely will need to change bed(s).
More information will be sent to your email once booked. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>