Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to B&R Hostel and Bar Nagtabon!
A family operated hostel located 2min from the most beautiful beach of Palawan: Nagtabon Beach!
Famous for it’s surfing, crystal clear waters, sea turtles and local beach life, Nagtabon is a must see!
Just 40min North of Puerto Princesa we are the perfect location to unwind and enjoy all the unspoiled beauty mother nature has to offer in this area.
Our rooms are equipped with: Aircon, extra large beds, privacy curtains, 2 electrical outlets per bed and lockable drawers.
The rooms are insulated from noise and insects.
Toilets and showers are western standard with water heaters and flush.
We have a restobar that serves great food and cold drinks from early morning till late at night.
We offer drop off’s and pick up’s to all beaches and attractions in this area or for those who want to roam free we have motorbikes and mountain bikes for rent.
With our in house travel desk we can assist you with your further trip, tours and transportation.
So don’t hesitate and come hang out with us in the beautiful area!
On a side note:
There is no ATM’s between Puerto and El Nido, not here, not in Sabang, Port Barton or San Vincente.
Many tourist are forced to go back to the city before moving up North, don’t be one of them, bring sufficient cash for your trip!
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 1 Day before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 09:00 am. If the room has not been available yet, you can leave your luggage here first and wait in the common area as the check out time is by 11:00 am
Check out Before 11:00 am
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 09:00 / 22:00 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>