Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From the subway Gofuku-machi station, only 2 minutes on foot.
From Tenjin station and Hakata station, 5 minutes by bus.
From Fukuoka Airport, about 20 minutes by subway.
☆Our café and Bar have tasty liquor form Kyushu and also this is the space Japanese local people and travelers will get together, so you can enjoy drink and communication.
☆ If you like to be alone and chill out, we have the common area called Madobe where you can relax at second floor. You can spend comfortable time.
☆ A welcome drink is being prepared when you have check-in. A friendly staff provides more sightseeing information by a homemade map, so you can enjoy if you have No plan!
☆ Special order comfortable bed with free electricity, light, hanger, mirror, small security box and private curtain
☆ A free Wi-Fi can be used at the whole field in the building in B&C Gakubuchi.
☆Check-in time is between 16:00-22:00. I'm not accepting check-in time after 22:00 (this is for everyone’s good sleeping), but after checking in, you can come back anytime. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>