Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our breakfast is served in the main bar in town, Caffe Alvino, a well-known in the heart of Lecce.
At 400 meters away from B&B Letterario you will find a pharmacy, bars, ice cream parlour, pastry shops, mini markets and supermarkets.
The ruins of the roman amphitheatre, the church of Santa Croce, the archbishop’s palace of Lecce and all the most impressive monuments are within walking distance.
From B&B Letterario you can your days at the sea by visiting the main tourist destinations as the Alimini lakes and Otranto. If you prefer to relax on huge beaches and visit one of the most beautiful villages in Salento you can go to Gallipoli and Punta Del Pino for aperitifs. For panorama lovers we recommend a coast to coast path from the coast of the Adriatic coast to the Ionian one.
All the rooms are provided with a fridge bar, plasma TV, private bathroom and air conditioning. Room’s walls and ceiling are decorated with Art Nouveau frescoes from the first half of the XX century and they are furnished with modern piece of furniture and decor.
B&B Letterario Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 2.50 EUR per person per day.
Reception: Open from 13h to 24h.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>