Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The young Australian/Italian owners David and Valentina offer friendly advice, information on city tours, ferries to Greece and Croatia and day trips to nearby Alberobello, Matera and Lecce.
Little Olive Tree is nestled right in amongst the locals in this very quiet, authentic pocket of Bari Vecchia. You will love the sight of ladies relentlessly sweeping the floor at the entrance of their house and the smell of fresh laundry which permanently fills the air as you greet the morning on one of our many balconies. Narrow cobbled streets lead you around a blissful maze of this medieval city- unchanged after more than a thousand years! With women making orecchiette (fresh pasta) in front of their homes and small alimentari selling local specialities like focaccia, cheese, salami, olive oil and wine- this is an experience you are unlikely to find anywhere else in Europe.
Little Olive Tree is located just 2 minutes walk from the Basilica of San Nicola, 5 minutes walk from the port and cathedral and 20 minutes from the central train station.
Free WiFi and breakfast included. Laundry service available.
Cancellation policy: 3 days advance notice
Late cancellation or no show one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 Failure to check in before 23:00 will result in the bed being unavailable.
No group bookings of more than 4
Check out before 10:00
Breakfast and taxes included 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>