Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The B& B Ai 2 Papi features a peaceful garden and air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi, a kettle and minibar. The rooms are completely renovated with elegance and comfort to welcome you in total relaxation. Each room has a private bathroom, complete with towels, hair dryer and toiletries.
Guests can relax in the lounge and sofas arranged in the garden, chatting with the other guests or reading a book from our library. Every morning you can enjoy breakfast in the kitchen or in the garden.
The B&B Ai 2 Papi is located in a quiet residential area of Rome. Guests have excellent transport links by metro and bus to Termini Train Station and other points of interest located along the line A, including the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Via del Corso, and many other tourist attractions.
Reception is open from 08:30 until 12:30. You can check-in until 20:00 or after with a surcharge of 20 euro.
Either way, you must ALWAYS let B&B Ai 2 Papi know your expected arrival time when booking or by contacting the hotel directly, at least 2 days before arrival.
The cleaning of the room, change of bed linen and towels is every 3 days, and of course every guest change. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>