Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Avon Side is a family-run guest house set in a grand 150 year old imposing Victorian Town House with some original features. A warm welcome is given by Alison or Paul who's aim is to ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant stay and can offer a flexible approach to your requirements whilst you explore all that Bristol has to offer.
Parking is available and affordable through a permit scheme which we provide, please contact for further details. All the major sites of Bristol are with in walk distance, Music gigs, Museums, Famous Suspension Bridge, Theaters, Exhibitions, boat trips, night life and clubs. Perfect for people wanting to see the sites, sports grounds and surrounding areas in the South West.
Located one mile from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, 1.5 miles from Bristol Bus Station and 5 minute walk from the Air Port Bus Stop at Wapping Road.
In the rooms there is a choice of en suite and non en suite shower rooms, flat screen TV's, tea making facilities and free WiFi
Avonside Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
We are not able to cater for stag, hen or same sex groups over 6 people unless discussed with me prior as we pride ourselves on offering a quiet and relaxing place to base your visit to Bristol. If a party arrives and has not prior consent - refusal to accommodate and non refunds.
Tourists, professionals, families and couples seeing the sights and shows are our specialty and we can tailor a package to suit your needs. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>