Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Although it is located in the very core of the city center, Authentic Belgrade Centre Hostel ensures full calm and tranquility to its guests, as the windows are looking on the backyard, far away from traffic noise. It offers 5 private rooms of different structures, all equipped with air conditioning. As it offers only private rooms, Authentic Belgrade Centre Hostel is not a party hostel, but a place to rest and enjoy a good night sleep. The mattresses contain HR and memory foam. Two rooms have their own private en suite bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with flat TVs. Our staff is multilingual: Serbian, English, French, Romanian.
Authentic Belgrade Centre Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 until 23:00
Check out from 08:00 until 11:00 the latest.
For any check in or check out outside these time frames, prior request and agreement with the hostel management is mandatory.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.35 EUR per person per night
Policy of pre-authorisation: At the time of booking, the guest will be contacted in order to organize the payment for the first night of stay (minus a percentage of the deposit). If the guest doesn't show or if they cancel after the cancellation period, the amount of the first night will serve as cancellation fee. If the guest cancels during the cancellation period, the amount of the first night will be refunded.
No pets allowed.
Smoking is not allowed in the space, smokers have a terrace at their disposal.
Certain rules of good behavior have to be respected in order not to disturb the other guests of the hostel, as well as the inhabitants of the building. House rules from 23.00 to 09.00.
Car parking upon prior reservation and subjected to availability. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>