Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated between the large touristic centres of Marche en Famenne, Saint Hubert, La Roche en Ardenne, Houffalize and Bastogne, the Champlon/Tenneville and Ortho region caters for a rural tourism that never lacks in charm and peacefulness. One can expect to find pastoral, agricultural and forest surroundings. The presence of one of the largest forests in Belgium (the Freyr forest) enabled the return of the black stork. Its surroundings allow for walking trips and hiking. Magnificent cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails can be discovered in the winter months.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
-Reception open from 5 to 10pm (please let us know if you plan to come later).
-Check out before 11:00 am
-Free Internet (PC) and WiFI
-Buffet breakfast always included in the overnight (including Local and organic food)
-Self-serve kitchen at your disposal
-Bar serving everyday fresh Belgian Craft Beer.
-Foosball and Pool Table
-Outdoor garden – huge and wide
-Tawels renting (1,50 Eur)
-Parking for cars and busses
-Disabled accessible (1 room)
-GREEN KEY Label (ecofriendly)
SPORT ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE:
Climbing (climbing wall inside the YH)
Nearby the hostel though requiring transport to reach:
The Euro Space Centre in Redu
Malagne la Gallo-Romaine Archaeology Park
Champibeau mushroom farm
Saint-Michel Furnaces and the Museum of rural life in Wallonia
Saint-Hubert : ruins of the feudal castle, Museum of the Battle of the Ardennes
Hydro-electric power station in Poix Saint-Hubert
Houtopia (for kids) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>