Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located just 200 meters from the nearest bus stop and 4.5 km from the center. The city has a rich and active cultural heritage. Marseille is the second largest city in France, and has a colourful port, charming old town, and a wealth of museums to visit.
The interior of the 'Château de Bois-Luzy' is also worth a visit: wrought iron balconies and mosaics in the courtyard.
Rooms are bright with large windows and open views. A functional kitchen available to travellers is located next to the large dining room with wooden tables and benches. Labeled a 'green key', a permaculture garden also welcomes campers. Homemade honey, dry baths, chickens for organic eggs.
It has a wide range of sports facilities such as volleyball, basketball, soccer and tennis, and Marseille offers a variety of activities for all tastes, from fishing, golf or hiking, to cycling, sailing or canoeing in the sea.
Auberge de Jeunesse HI Marseille Bois-Luzy Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.30 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes are included
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Subscribing to the HIFrance association is compulsory to access the hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>