Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any other questions feel free to ask, we would be happy to help.
Welcome to Kasbah Riad Tamariste
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Auberge Kasbah Tamariste offers different type of accommodation: comfortable rooms, traditional tents, camping site for campervans, and we also arrange for overnights in the Sahara sand dunes. Our auberge has dorms, double & single rooms. All rooms have an ensuite bathroom with shower, & towels for your use. Rooms are clean, and decorated in traditional Berber style.Common areas, services and activities
We have a restaurant with a nice view terrace, where lunch and dinner can be ordered on request. There is an open air patio, with lounge chairs and tables and chairs. Drinks are available for purchase inside the restaurant, where tables and chairs are made available 24 hours a day for your comfort. Wifi is also available and free for your use.
Auberge Kasbah Tamariste is ideally located in the village of Hassi Labied, right on the edge of the Sahara desert, and closer to the sand dunes than the city of Merzouga (which is just 5 minutes away). You can see the famous Erg Chebbi sand dunes right outside your room door. The sand dunes are within walking distance. There are several small shops for basic necessities. And the larger city of Rissani is just 25 minutes away.
Why you should stay here.
* If you are looking for the true Moroccan experience, you must visit Hostel Auberge Kasbah Tamariste. Run by a friendly local family, you will love your relaxing stay in the heart of the Sahara desert. We will attend to your every need just as if you are part of our family. We will do everything we can to make your trip comfortable and unforgettable. Our beautiful traditional design, and authentic building materials will make you feel like you are a true Berber of Morocco. Marhaba!
*Early check in: , let us know what time? We would happy to let you check in as early as 7am.
* The only Hostel in Merzouga with Swimming pool. Free to use. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>