Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy one week before.
follow on weekend must be minimax stay two nights.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aston City Hotel offers basic rooms on the edge of De Pijp district in Amsterdam. It is less than 100 metres from the Heineken Experience. This budget hotel includes free Wi-Fi and has a 24-hour front desk with a ticket service.
Terms and Conditions of Aston City Hotel:
The cancellation and modification policy is before 7 days. Cancel or change the reservation late. we will
charged the first two nights.
City tax 5% is not included in the on-line room rate
We will authorize your credit card for the first night after booking - this will be returned upon your arrival. Should this authorization not be possible, we will contact you for alternative credit card details. Should this be not provided, your booking will be cancelled! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>