Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Our rooftop restaurant, Blue's Cafe, is open daily from breakfast till late. Specialises in Rajasthani cuisine, particularly our delicious tandoori chicken, has options for all tastes in our multi-cuisine menu. Join us at any time of the day for some hearty food, drinks and a great atmosphere where you can listen to music for all over the world. Play your own tunes, we would love to hear it!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located away from the hustle and busy area of city, yet only 5 minutes walk from the fort gate in a very safe, quite and peaceful street. The building was converted from a Haveli (Traditional house) into a nice cozy guest house. It is just a minute walk from Gandhi Chowk that is the centre of the city.
Arya haveli provides you with 13 traditionally appointed rooms, rooftop restaurant with a fantastic view of the Golden Fort, telephone, wi-fi, internet,. All of our rooms have windows, clean sheets and comfortable mattresess and running hot and cold shower. Some rooms have balconies. Depending on the price, rooms are available with on-suite bathrooms.Blues café is a small and cozy rooftop café where you can enjoy beautiful view of Jaisalmer together with good music and tasty food. Our menu is not big, we have some Indian and Italian dishes and some snacks, but everything is fresh and homemade. But our biggest speciality are fresh juices and espresso coffee made from freshly ground beans. There is always good music of all genres (jazz, blues, electronic, minimal, reggae, hip-hop,
It is not just a place to lay your head, but a place you can well and truly call a home away from home. At Arya haveli you can enjoy splendid views from the rooftop, ideal for quiet meditation, yoga or enjoying the sunrise or sunset. The management and staff go that extra mile to make your stay fantastic, and surprisingly uniquely memorable. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>