Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Myslym Shyri is one of the most authentic neighbourhoods of Tirana, full of shops, restaurants and gelato. Just 10 walking min from city centre and Bllloku area, it offers you all the services that a guest can ask.
We offer clean rooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms, and a living/dining room full of ambiance. Mattresses, bed linings, towels and pillows were all hand-picked by Doina, who is an enthusiast of the perfect bed and sleep.
The bathrooms have an hairdryer, towels, shampoo, shower gel and toothpaste. The room has free wi-fi and a flat screen TV with 30 channels.
Artistic Tirana Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:30 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per room per stay
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>