Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartments are studios for 2-3 persons, fully furnished, equipped with independent kitchen, refrigerator, air conditioning, safe, television, spacious bathroom, and balcony.
Some of Artemis' facilities are:
Free Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, TV, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Safety Box, Fax service, Pool/Pool Bar, Free Parking, Playground.
Cleaning of apartments on a daily basis, as well as change of sheets and towels twice a week.
Car, motorbike, bicycle rental upon request, Information about transfer, excursions, sights.
What to do in Chania and west Crete:
The most important place to visit (if you like nature, 6 hour hike): Samaria gorge (there are more than 100 gorges in west Crete)
For beaches, check: Elafonisi (and nearby Kedrodassos), Balos / Gramvousa, Falassarna, and of course our area Agii Apostoli (in Chania, Crete)!
Events in Chania:
Schedule of events in Chania (theatre, concerts, music, shows, in Greek), or even better just ask us.
Have a nice trip! Enjoy Greece and Chania! Looking forward to see you!
The check in time is 14:00
The check out time is 12:00
Breakfast is not included in the price, but the hotel offers continental breakfast buffet 8:00am to 10:00am with 7 euros per person charge. Otherwise the pool bar opens at 09:00 am and serves fresh juice, coffee and toast with an extra charge
We accept credit cards and cash
If the cancellation is 3 days before the arrival there is no charge. After 3 days we charge one night.
Prices include taxes.
The reception is open from 09:00 until 23:00. If there is an arrival before or after the opening hours you can inform us in order to service you with no extra fee.
Each guest is responsible for the room keys.
For cleaning and safety reasons pets are not allowed in the rooms. Only small pets are allowed in the outdoors areas of the hotel. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>