Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ideally situated at the railway station and in an ideal central location.
Business travellers can easily reach the surrounding towns and cities in the Ruhrgebiet and leisure guests can easily access the surrounding areas by bike using the special bike routes or enjoy a walk through the local nature reserve areas.
Chose from a variety of different sorts of coffee, cocoa or tea and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. Be inspired from our art work that our local artists change on a regular basis.
We offer breakfast, homemade cakes and a variety of hot and cold drinks during reception opening times. Our guests can relax in our lounge 24 hours and there is a snack machine offering drinks and snacks available 24 hours.
Stay in one of our 37 modern and functional equipped non smoking rooms with shower, WC, flat screen TV and free WLAN.
Cancellation policy: please cancel before 18.00 of day of arrival. (24 hours in advance for prepaid reservations)
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by Visa / American Express / Mastercard / Maestro (ec) / cash
Check in: 15.00 – 22.00 / on Saturday and Sunday only until 19.00 hrs
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
Children policy: Max 1 extra bed per room on request.
Between 2-12 years we charge Euro 20,00 for an extra bed (on request)
Children until 6 years pay Euro 4,75€ and children older than 6 years pay Euro 9,50€ for breakfast
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR FAIR PERIODS:
48h advance notice - first night charge
We do not accept any pets! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>