Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Developed by contemporary art charity, East Street Arts, which has supported artists internationally for nearly 30 years.
Embracing a more welcoming method of hosting, we help visitors to the city of Leeds interact with grassroots arts, music & events, sharing our favourite independent eateries, shops, bars and businesses. We provide the physical infrastructure for you to get involved: to make, create, debate, sleep and explore, introducing guests to new and established cultural destinations.
We opened our initial temporary pilot hostel on Kirkgate in Leeds city centre back in 2016. This hostel was extremely successful, hosting more than 10,000 guests from more than 115 countries in two and a half years. The Kirkgate hostel closed its doors at the end of 2018 and we have since developed a brand new, larger-scale permanent Art Hostel in Mabgate, Leeds.
Part of our creative Mabgate Complex, the new Art Hostel is situated next door to East Street Arts HQ, Patrick Studios and art and tech hub, Convention House.
Designed and created by a new raft of artistic talent, it’s a fantastic spot for unique, affordable accommodation in Leeds.
East Street Arts – registered charity number 1077401
Art Hostel Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards & contactless. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
24 Hours Reception. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>