Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
El cliente debe realizar un deposito del 50% del total de la reserva que no sera reembolsado si se cancela la misma.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your booking! Just a reminder that check in time is available from 2:00 PM, and check out time is at 11:00 AM. Welcome to Aroha Villana Boutique. It'll be a pleasure to have you. Here's a list of things to do while in Santa Marta:
1. Lost city trek. It's a 4 to 6 day journey into the Sierra Nevada. Tough but wonderful. This is what being off-grid and connected to mother nature is all about. You get to see indigenous communities and in some cases you can share with them.
2. The tayrona beaches. Among more than 100 beaches around, we recommend playa cristal which is the less crowded, and the most beautiful beach (to get there you must take a private ride and a boat), where you can have fresh fish, recharge your energy and do some snorkeling to have a glimpse of coral. Bahia concha is also beautiful and the closest one to the city, but you also need a private ride to get there.
3. Guajira – Punta Gallinas/Cabo de la Vela. Red sands, blue skies, strong winds, delicious food, cultural and ethnic activities surround this dessert but beautiful environment. Take a 3/2 day tour to visit.
4. Minca. It's a little town located in the sierra just 45 min away from Santa Marta. Beautiful view, colder weather, awesome nature, rivers that come from the snow peaks of the sierra, trekking, the cacao route and coffee farms, all in one place!
5. Quinta De San Pedro. It's the hacienda where our libertador Simon Bolivar spent his last days, after the courageous endeavor of freeing 5 countries from the Spanish crown. It's a beautiful place surrounded by gardens and huge trees. You can admire Spanish arquitecture, history and landscaping.
6. Canopy at playa blanca. It's a 10 min boat ride from Santa Marta to a touristic beach where you can spend the day, have fresh fish for lunch and do a new canopy attraction.
7. Historic center. It's the place where you'll find everything, from banks to supermarkets, bars, international food restaurants, the marina, etc, and night clubs with different music you can shake your body to.
8. Scuba diving courses (open water, advanced, rescue, dive master, instructor, fun dives and mini courses). They pick you up at the hostel, have their own boat parked at the international marina which is a few blocks away, and take you to all the coolest places to dive, while keeping an eye on your safety at all times. It includes snacks, transportation (round trip).
9. Motor Bike rentals.
10. Tubing at Don Diego River. Close to palomino, it's a very peaceful river with crystal clear waters, where you do a walk with a tube and ride down the stream to get a glimpse of iguanas, birds, howling monkeys, ending where the river meets the caribbean ocean!
11. Paddle, kayak and surf.
12. Paso del mango. Close to Minca, they also have Cacao tours (learn to make real, pure organic chocolate!), and appreciate nature while at it. Horse back rides and bird watching is a must here!
13. Souvenirs stores, relaxing massages (specially recommended after the Lost City Trek) to recover and heal your body and soul.
Let us know what interests you while in Santa Marta, we'll be happy to assist you! if you already have your plans arranged but would like us to give you our travellers tips, go ahead and let us know!
Aroha Villana Boutique
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aroha Villana Boutique is located 100 m from Santa Marta cathedral and 300 m from Santa Marta Beach. 300 m from Parque de los Novios and 200 m from Simón Bolívar Monument.
Our rooms have a classic tint accompanied by luxury made with love so that our clients feel and have a great experience, we have a beautiful pool surrounded by palms that were planted 110 years ago, we also have A kitchen so that our guests can cook and store all their kitchen supplies, in addition we have a beautiful bar with the best cocktails in Santa Marta according to our clients, we offer you Wi-Fi in all our facilities, come and enjoy with us.
Aroha Villana Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 00.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (IVA 19% inicia el 2022 , IPC 1.6%)
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
In Aroha Villana the consumption of alcoholic beverages that are not part of our bar is not allowed.
The use of psychoactive drugs is not allowed. The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed to minors under 18 years of age. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>