Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
SOCIAL BUT RESPONSIBLE. We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments to stop the transmission of COVID-19 and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort, and happiness.
We have large outdoor areas that perfectly allow social distancing. Our rooms/dorms and interior common areas are spacious and with large windows that guarantee very good ventilation. You will enjoy the back garden where you will be able to journal and read on our hammocks enjoying the sunny days. Our common areas will remain open, however, the capacity has decreased and is detailed in each area.
•Free Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10 am,
•WIFI in every corner of the hostel, guarantee!
•Free Well Equipped Kitchen (refrigerators, blender, microwave, etc)
•Ping-pong, football, pool table, Electric treadmill and mini-gym
•A garden for you to chill-out with BBQ area, hammocks and patio sets
•Free security lockers in the dorms (bring your safe and strong padlock)
•Free luggage storage (Even when you are away traveling in Colca canyon or climbing misti / chachani)
•We have cameras in common areas.
•Hot showers with great water pressure
•Smart tv in private rooms and for those guest staying in dorms we have a TV Room with 48' smart tv with netflix
KUNDALINI YOGA SESSION FOR AN EXTRA COST.
IMPORTANT: INFORM US YOUR ARRIVAL TIME, we work with reduced staff due to the pandemic.
VERY IMPORTANT: The entrance of people who are not our guests will be prohibited
Payments: At the check-in te in soles. We accept visa with a charge of 4%
Only five blocks away to the main square. Even though we are situated downtown, we are in a peaceful neighborhood away from the hustle and bustle of the streets around the main square in a private neighborhood. Our location is perfect because it's near banks, supermarkets, bars, and principal tourist attractions. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>