Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment due if cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer great value accommodation to suit your needs, whether that’s a family room for a week long break, a single room for a night, or a large group of up to 50 guests.
Pick from over 20 rooms, cozy up in our large self catering kitchen area with its own rustic fireplace, and kick your feet up in our large lounging area. Rather than the dormitory style rooms which may be available elsewhere in this price range, ours are private rooms and most are en-suite.
We do everything we can to ensure you get the most that Donegal has to offer; just ask us for one of our area and activity guides or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you some brochures for free so you can plan your trip before you arrive.
Free fibre wi-fi is available throughout the building and we also operate a free local shuttle service to/from the local pubs & restaurants, walk start and finish points, plus bus station.
As mentioned, a large and comfortable common area, plus a fully equipped modern self catering kitchen is available for use throughout your stay.
a Traditional Cooked Irish Breakfast is available on each morning of your stay for only €7 per person or a buffet breakfast for €5. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>