Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Arabian Nights offer accommodation and meals in our isolated desert camp which offers a great opportunity to visit the stunning unique landscapes of Wadi Rum by day and by night to stargaze in these Arabian desert valleys with no light pollution permitting amazing views of the milky way. We offer 4WD and Camel tours to explore the rock formations, historic sights and petroglyphs in the area as well as other activities. The camp is built with woven woollen tents in the traditional Bedouin style that have been used in the region for hundreds of years.
This is a family run desert camp located completely off grid and as such is modest in its offerings. The camp however has all the offerings of a simple hotel with bathrooms, restaurant and comfortable private rooms. The camp has remained in touch with the culture and custom of the area and all accommodation is in traditional Bedouin tents with shared bathroom facilities. The bathrooms have running water from our tanks with western toilets and showers. The private rooms are simple with beds and all linen provided and we additionally have a tour desk offering great options for all activities in the desert. The camp grounds have various viewpoints, a volleyball court and areas to relax. The large common area is open at all hours and tea is constantly available as well as board games and opportunities to socialise with us and other guests.
Arabian Nights Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:30.
Check out before 9:30.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Reservation required 24 hours in advance.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Transfer to camp from rest house at prearranged time.
Reception hours 8:00 - 20:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>