Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast is taken around a large communal round table along with other guests.
Aquarelle B&B is close of the Toison d’Or with its exclusive boutiques, movie theaters, cafes and abundant restaurants. The famous Grand-Place is a 20 minute walk, 10 minutes to walk to the Palais de Justice and Place du Sablon.
The first room is on the first floor, the room is decorated in a typical Brussels style with pictures and antiques objects, immersing you in a timeless atmosphere. Maintaining its original charm with its bow, stained glass window, marble fireplaces and molded ceilings. The room has a private toilet and a bathroom. Room 2 is located on the second floor, this room is decorated in a minimalist style. Stained glass windows adorn the original windows. Featuring a period fireplace and molded ceilings. The room has a private toilet and a bathroom.Room 3 is located on the top floor, within the attic, the room is decorated in a modern style.
Aquarelle B&B's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 18:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Not reception: Please communicate your arrival time at least 48 hours in advance. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>