Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Balance of due upon arrival. Security deposit of 10% required for all groups.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aqualand is ideally located in the centre of Poprad and is a short walking distance to all major attractions, restaurants, bars and is directly next to a large spa with outdoor mineral hot springs. The High Tatras are also very accessible by bus, train or car from Aqualand.
Aqualand is owned, managed, and designed by Poprad locals who have done a lot of travelling and know exactly what makes a hostel great. We will always take the time to help you plan your days in and around Poprad and the High Tatra Mountains. We love living in Slovakia next to the High Tatra mountains and we really just want you to have the best possible time in our country. We look forward to welcoming you at Aqualand.
Please note that we only accept cash.
The check in is possible between 2 pm and 10 pm
Check out between 8 am and 10 am. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>